|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- EPSON LQ-310 A4 24-Pin USB - Parallel - Serial Impact Dot Matrix Printer
- Printing speeds of up to 416 characters per second at 12 CPI
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed
- Ability to create up to a 4-part form printout (1 original + 3 copies).
- Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- Control Code: ESC/P2 and IBM
- No USB cable
WHY THE EPSON LQ310?
Building on its reputation as the world’s top dot matrix printer maker, Epson has introduced the Epson LQ-310 as the next-generation narrow carriage, 24-pin model that replaces the legendary LQ-300, featuring vastly improved speed and reliability.
The Epson LQ-310 features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor. This enables it to achieve high printing speeds of up to 416 characters per second at 12 CPI – or almost 40% faster than the model it replaces.
Improving on Legendary Reliability
The Epson LQ-310 also has an improved reliability rating that is an astonishing 67% higher than its predecessor that was already renowned for its dependability. The LQ-310 is rated for a mean time before failure (MTBF) of 10,000 POH (power on hours) compared to the older model’s 6,000 POH.
With built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LQ-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.
1x Epson LQ310 dot matrix printer +3 years warranty